Slider

why am I excited you ask...?

April 4, 2013

This weekend is going to be so wonderful for many reasons….


i will be in Charleston // Madison Hopkins is also going to be in Charleston // i am going to attempt the Cooper River Bridge Run for the first time… and by attempt i mean walk it // bottomless mimosas at Virginia’s // the weather is going to be gorgeous // Forever 21 shopping in downtown Charleston // i might breakout my new white jeans // bottomless mimosas at Triangle // girls weekend with some awesome people

^^These are the awesome people I speak of

So clearly you can see that I’m excited…. and that I love mimosas.
It’s going to be a great weekend!
Now I have to patiently wait for 3:45 PM tomorrow when I can skip out of work and not return until Tuesday! Mmmm, can’t wait!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan