Slider

a special day!

May 23, 2013


That handsome man up there is thirty years old today! Some people have a problem with the thirtieth year but I’m glad Peter hasn’t really had a chance to think about it. With the wedding plans, house plans and every day life plans his birthday has kind of snuck up on us. We are going to enjoy some awesome live music tonight then some weekend plans with friends and family but nothing too big.
{I will sneak in a surprise party a few years down the road when he least expects it.}

I’ve always loved Birthdays and I like to think I won’t mind turning thirty either. When people complain about getting older I always tell them that it’s better than the alternative… and I believe that. I want to enjoy life and love every single birthday no matter what age I am. And I’m incredibly thankful to enjoy all the birthdays ahead with this guy.

Happy Birthday to the best man I know... I mean that, you really are wonderful and I am so blessed to have you!

ps... I think I have hit every single social media possible for Peter's Birthday so now I am done! ;)

1 comment:

Cassie Marshall said...

Hahaha you're so funny. Happy birthday Peter! I agree about enjoying every age. Each year is a blessing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan