Slider

Showered with love!

May 21, 2013

Over the weekend I had a wonderful Shower!! My Aunt Shelia and her two daughters, Jenny & Joni, were kind enough to give me a family shower and I was overwhelmed by all the gifts and love I received. There’s just something surreal about sitting in a chair in front of everyone opening gifts for your life as a wife. It can be exciting and kind of nerve wracking but it is also so much fun!!

The food was GOOD and the family that surrounded me was so sweet and all the baby girls were there too which made it even sweeter. Their sweet faces and cuddly hugs didn’t necessarily help this baby fever that I’ve come down with recently but that’s okay. I can handle it. I think. ;)

 

^^ I loved all the pictures on the table with the delicious food! I get to keep all these for our new house and my favorite had to be the one on the right, a picture of my Dad's parents when they were in High School kissing. So cute!


^^ my sweet cousins and their beautiful girls!

^^ thankful for the best Matron of Honor also! 

I really am so thankful for my family and all their love and support with this new adventure in my life. My aunt told me “Love is wonderful with God and the right man” and I know she is right. God’s love is something amazing and this love that he has given me with Peter is also something amazing and I’m so thankful for it!  

1 comment:

Cassie Marshall said...

I love this, you looked so happy and beautiful! Fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan