Slider

The calm...

May 3, 2013

I would say before the storm but I don't think that is quite right. I guess it could be the calm before all the fun! We have already had our healthy homemade waffles and a little bit of coffee with some OJ so my tummy is full and happy. Sitting here on the couch with my love, resting before all the wedding fun starts is most definitely calming. While sitting here I started to think about something that happened yesterday.....

I noticed when we landed at Newark that I didn't even need to think about which way to go to find baggage claim and it was funny to me. NJ is starting to feel like a second home, where things just flow easier than a new place. I guess after almost five years of visiting that is to be expected but it still surprised me. Walking through the airport holding Peter's hand I couldn't help but giggle inside when I thought of all the many walks through that same hallway and also the many in our future. It's nice to notice something becoming familiar. Something not expected but comfortable. That makes me feel calm. To know that life is cozy and fun with this guy I'm so blessed to have.


If someone would have told me a year ago I'd be writing something warm and fuzzy about the Newark Airport I'd laugh in their face. Ha. Haha.
But then life happens and you find happiness in the calm, comfortable moments when you realize how quickly life really does move by.

Calm. I am thankful for these moments.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan