Slider

The most beautiful weekend in New Jersey.

May 7, 2013

I honestly can't believe how perfect the weather was for the entire wedding weekend. The flowers and trees were blooming and the sun was shining the whole time. Jane was absolutely beautiful and Reinaldo was so handsome, they are gorgeous together! It was such a honor to be a part of their special day. The weekend was full of fun memories with all the family that I don't get to see enough of so I obviously had a blast and it went by way too quickly.


The bittersweet moment during every wedding weekend is that moment after the wedding at the hotel when everyone is so tired and we all just want to crash but we also can't stop talking and want to spend as much time together as possible. It really is something to be welcomed into such a loving family. After the fun weekend I am even more excited about our special weekend in September!!! I can hardly wait!

1 comment:

Cassie Marshall said...

The leg henna! I'm obsessed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan