Slider

Thanks-living // May

June 3, 2013

For the month of May I feel like I’ve become a little bit repetitive but I honestly can’t help it. My life right now is all about planning for the wedding & house. Even with all these plans I still feel thankful. At times it can be a little overwhelming and I may want to hide under the covers and not get out of bed in the morning but I also know that the Lord doesn’t give me anything I can’t handle. It will all work out and everything will be happy in the end.


1. I’m thankful for this guy and his thirtieth year on this earth. It was a wonderful month with lots of celebrations from weddings to birthday and I’m so thankful to have him around to celebrate with because I kind of love him a lot. And he just makes things better.

2. All these pretty, bright colors that will fill our future house makes me smile so big. I can’t wait to have dinner with family and friends in our bright blue dining room one day… it will be wonderful!

3. This lady is also making me so thankful this month. It was an interesting thing to find out that I had a second cousin that I have so much in common with. It’s kind of crazy. She was super sweet to help me paint the study over the weekend and using that time to get to know her more was so much fun. Becoming friends with Meghan has been one of the best parts of 2013 so far and I’m so looking forward to all the many memories in our future!!

4. This woman. I really can’t even start to explain how thankful I am for my Mom. She has been so wonderful during all these wedding/house plans and she even found me my favorite piece of furniture so far. More on him later… yes, I named him because he really is that awesome.

May came and went way too quickly. Everyone said that that September would be here before I knew it and I knew they were right but it really is shocking. I feel torn most days… parts of me want to slow the time down and enjoy all the planning and details but the other parts of me want to hit fast forward even faster and then hit pause on September 28th so I can just sit and enjoy it all. If only I had those options but I don’t. It is June now and before I know it July will be here then August followed by September and then October will arrive and I will be the happiest girl on the planet. I have a feeling October is going to be pretty awesome!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan