Slider

fun sunday nights!

July 23, 2013






Last week at work I was lucky enough to receive a few tickets to the final show of Jersey Boys at the Peace Center in downtown Greenville. I didn’t really know what to expect for the show but I heard nothing but great things about it. Plus, since my date for the show is technically a Jersey Boy I thought it seemed like a perfect date night! So on Sunday night, Peter and I + our sweet friends, Katie and Cody met up downtown for a drink and some food at Chicora Alley before the show and since we had a little extra time we squeezed in a some coffee and yogurt at Spill the Beans!  The last minute double date night was wonderful and the show was so awesome. It was a perfect way to end the weekend!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan