Slider

Dining Room Re-do // Part Two

August 8, 2013

This room is quickly turning into my favorite room. It may be because this is the only room that has actual furniture in it and painted walls... its quite possible. Regardless, I love it. The bright blue color and our gorgeous table and chairs (that were both steals, thank God!) just make me want to cook a big pasta dinner and sit down at the table with some people I love for hours!!! 



^^^ table with butterfly leaf out making room for ten people. 

^^^ table with butterfly leaf hidden to fit six people.

It has definitely come a long way so far! Like I mentioned on the Part One post last week, this room used to be a play room. The crayon fan is still alive and well but hopefully he will be put to rest soon. I think his time has come but until then I will just crop him out of all the pictures. That works too! ;) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan