Slider

Humpday Littles.

August 21, 2013

During all the chaos lately I've been trying to find the silver lining more than normal. In those moments when I need to take a deep breath, close my eyes and say a prayer to God above I like to reflect on the good things in my life. My family, my fiancé, his family, my heavenly Father, the list could go on and on with the big things I am thankful for but as usual I want to remember the little ones too.

the excitement my heart felt when I used my garage door opener for the first time after Peter programmed it for me // the little Facebook message from a friend when he called me Mrs. Eliya… it may not be official yet but I do love the way that sounds // a much needed happy hour with my mom and the sweetest co-worker turned friend, I really am so thankful for her // starting the fun packing list for our honeymoon and putting together all the outfits on my bed // seeing our new living room carpet for the first time and instantly wanting to do a cartwheel across the clean open floor


Mmm, that lime margarita was a little bit amazing! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan