Slider

Some more beautiful photos for your enjoyment...

October 17, 2013


I honestly can't tell you the names of all the beaches we saw on all of our drives because there were a ton but they were all gorgeous. On Saturday the fifth of October we drove through Half Moon Bay and Santa Cruz with a little pit stop at Big Basin on our way to Monterey. The long drives were starting to get to me by this point and a hot cup of coffee was needed a couple times just so I could keep my eyes open to see everything. The big ocean views and ginormous trees were so amazing and made me realize how small we are and how big God is. There were times when I had to take a deep breath and just stare at His beautiful work. He really does like to show off and I absolutely love it. 

^^^ we stopped in Half Moon Bay to take some photos and have some lunch. 
the views were so pretty and the weather was the perfect combination of hot sun and cool breeze!

^^^ on the way to Big Bason we saw this cute little tractor at a pumpkin farm and it made me feel like I was home again. 

^^^ this family on the right with the stroller was the only photo I took that truly captured how big these trees are, so amazing!!! 

^^^ Peter went in the middle of this big cluster of trees and said "You have to come see this!" 
the photo below is what we saw. 

^^^ definitely framing this in our house! 


We ended the beach stops in Santa Cruz with some light houses, super hot wings that almost made us cry & a walk through the amusement park by the ocean. It was gorgeous but this was the only picture taken during our time there since we were trying to reserve the battery for our Cannon as much as possible. I'm the genious that forgot to pack the wall plug in charger. I still want to kick myself for forgetting it but in all honesty it was nice to just enjoy the veiws with my own two eyes instead of clicking away with the camera.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan