Slider

a not so surprise Birthday Dinner....

November 19, 2013

Like I mentioned last week we welcomed some family and friends into our home for a little birthday fun and on Monday we celebrated my grandmother’s birthday. Even if we couldn't pull off the surprise we were hoping for we still had a a great time while we ate way too many tacos. I realized that the obsession with Mexican food is definitely hereditary because any kind of chip, salsa, taco, nacho etc is our weakness.  And apparently asking too many questions is my grandmothers weakness… that woman can’t stand surprises.







It was a fun night with family and I’m so happy we could have everyone over
.....especially those sweet kiddos!! I can't get enough of those smiles! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan