Slider

and another birthday with some surprises!

November 20, 2013

Once again, we enjoyed another Birthday celebration at the Eliya home but this time it was for my cousin Meghan and we were able to pull off a couple surprises. Surprises are one of my most favorite things {surprising people and being surprised} so I had a complete blast! This is how everything went down... we had set everything up for me and Peter to cook dinner for Meghan, her mom & my mom but we also invited Katie and Jocie over to surprise the Birthday gal. Katie came before dinner and Jocie came during dinner, it was like BAM & wait for it, BAM! Double surprise making the night full of excitement. Yes, I may be exagerating a little bit but seeing Meghan’s face light up with the two surprise guests made my heart so happy. I’m so thankful for this new friendship that I have found this year and I’m also very thankful that she has connected with my sweet friends too. It is a true blessing to see friendships form between people you love. It makes me smile.

^^^ when you don't have birthday candles you substitute with a yummy smelling candle. 





^^^ so glad this handsome guy was around for some girl time!




Meghan, I am so glad that we were able to celebrate your Birthday with you 
& I can’t wait to see what this new year has in store. xoxo

ps. Mom, I know you were here but I sadly have no proof of it. please forgive me. :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan