Slider

Master Bedroom Re-Do // Part Two

November 14, 2013

Like I said yesterday, we didn't have much to do to the actual room but there was plenty of work for the furniture. We also were super blessed with all the furniture being given to us which made us so happy. The only money spent in our Master was on the Annie Sloan Chalk Paint and the new lamps/vanity mirror. When we first saw the house I fell in love with the beautiful vanity in one of the girls bedrooms so when we put an offer on the house we asked for that also. Once again, we were blessed when they said yes! 


This was the before furniture except for the vanity was painted red.... 
and after a lot of painting, waxing and sweating I am happy to share the below photos.


^^^ the paint color was ASCP Paris Grey and the ASCP clear wax.

^^^ new necklace from my sweet mom. It says Mrs. cause I'm a Mrs. and all...



^^^ my necklace from the wedding day and some special jewelry that Peter has given me.




I really love it and I'm so happy with the outcome. Definitely have some more ideas in my head and once those are completed I will share more!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan