Slider

welcome.

November 15, 2013

Twice this week we have had family over for dinner. The first was for my grandmother’s birthday and the second was for my cousin’s birthday so yes, a lot of Birthday fun was had in the Eliya house. With that being said it has been a busy week. Cleaning, preparing, cooking, entertaining and loving every second of it.



I honestly can’t think of a better way to use our home. I absolutely love it when it is filled with family and friends and memories are made. That is what a home is for. To be loved in and crammed so full of fun that you end up saying three goodbyes because your guests start to leave several times before they actually make their way out the front door. And then I’m left with that moment that I love most of all. That moment when I am closing the front door with a smile on my face because the walls that surround me day and night are filled with a little bit more love than before we opened them. That welcome mat is more than true. We really do enjoy welcoming our loved ones into our home. 

Where we love is home – home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.
-Oliver Wendell Holmes


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan