Slider

Birthday fun in Atlanta!

December 5, 2013

I feel like my blog has become a place to share a lot of Birthday fun lately but I guess November was a special month for a lot of people... so a few weeks ago we drove to Atlanta to celebrate Joy’s Birthday! Joy is my sister in law since we are both the lucky girls that got to marry the Eliya men in the family. We celebrated her Birthday by having dinner at Seasons 52 which was delicious! A few appetizers, a little champagne toast on the house, some yummy meals & amazing desserts. We were all happy and full by the end of the night.



^^^ Luai was in town so we were excited to see him too! 




^^^ so happy to spend some time with this sweet couple!

^^^ Haaaaaappyy Birthday to yoooouuuuuu!





The rest of the weekend was spent relaxing and playing with the cutest nephew in the world. I’m still crossing my fingers and praying that they will move to Greenville one day soon! Come on guys... do it! 

1 comment:

Cassie Eliya said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and saw your from same area where I'm from! Super neat to meet a blogger from area!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan