Slider

Christmas Brunch.

December 27, 2013

With this being our first Christmas as Husband & Wife I knew I wanted to start some new traditions that will stay in place once we have a family of our own. When I was growing up I would always wake up Christmas morning and open my gifts from Santa and my parents and then I would be so bummed to leave the house and go to my Grandmas house for my Dad's side of the family Christmas day. The more I thought about it I realized that we could start a new tradition of serving brunch here at our house and invite my Dad and his side of the family. Peter and I love to host dinners and parties so this would be the perfect little gift to family from us also. When we were preparing for Thanksgiving I threw in the idea of a Christmas morning brunch at our house and everyone really liked the idea. And with that, a new tradition was born! 


We love our Chemex slow drip coffee maker! 
So glad I surprised Peter with this little gift before we got married. 
He spoils me every weekend with tasty coffee. 


My handsome waffle maker and coffee barista!

the spread: hot waffles, fresh fruit & my homemade quiche!


Mimosas and Christmas go together so well!


Dad surprised us with this awesome gift in our back yard!


So now I'm going to check off #18 on my 101 in 1001 list and I plan on enjoying this fun tradition every year we are in Greenville for Christmas! I can only imagine how much fun it will be when we have little feet running around and more family coming to eat with us! One day, but for now this was absolutely perfect!!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan