Slider

Christmas Card // 2013

December 18, 2013

Last year I shared our fun little Digital Christmas Card and I also shared my excitement about our first official Christmas card in 2013. Since we would be husband and wife it would only be right to send out a card to all of our family and friends, right? I didn’t come up with the plan to use our Christmas card as Wedding Thank You card until right before we said I DO but I have to say, it was a great idea! It definitely helped with the important task of writing thank you cards. I honestly love writing Thank You cards but when you add a couple zeros to the total number it can become overwhelming.  I’m happy to say that they all were completed and mailed out the first week of December!

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan