Slider

Christmas Eve.

December 26, 2013

Christmas Eve has always been spent at my Grandmothers house with my mom’s side of the family. It is one of my most favorite parts of Christmas and I was a little worried that I wouldn’t be able to enjoy it this year since there was a chance we would be in New Jersey but we stayed in town! This was the first time in twenty something years that Peter has been in Greenville for Christmas and I was honestly so excited to have him around for Christmas Eve with my family. We started the night with a Christmas Eve service in the church where we became Husband & Wife which was super special. I absolutely loved it. It was the perfect way to start the night... the rest of the evening was spent eating, laughing, chasing babies around and of course, a visit from Santa. 










Even the "older" kids love Santa! 







It really was such a wonderful night. Sneaking kisses under the mistletoe from my husband, snack on some Christmas sweets that I patiently wait all year long for, and seeing all the babies in the family really enjoy the Holiday this year. You can see the past couple of years HERE & HERE. I'm so glad I have this little blog to keep these memories and watch these babies grow up! I can't believe how fast they are growing but it is a lot of fun to watch them!
More Christmas tomorrow and sharing my first 101 in 1001 check off!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan