Slider

Christmas season has begun!

December 17, 2013

I know it is official because the parties have started! For the past several years my mom and two of her sweet friends would have a Christmas dinner with some gift exchanges and for the past couple years I have been included. It is one of my favorite parts of the Holiday season because we always have so much fun together. The night usually includes some delicious food, a few drinks, gifts, sweets & a signature cocktail to end the night perfectly. This year included all of those things plus a high pitch fire alarm for around 5 minutes thanks to the chimney flue closing somehow. I won’t point any fingers (ahem, Mom). It was a little scary but still hilarious despite Bella choking from the smoke. We all survived which is the most important part.




Shake, Shake, Shake!

Our yummy and a weeeeee bit strong drinks with Peanut Brittle on the rim!



Awesome cookbook from Peggy for the toaster oven!!



It is exciting that their group of three has grown to a group of five thanks to a couple of pretty awesome daughters. Brentley and I are so lucky to have a Mom that is also a great friend. I can’t imagine a better way to kick off the Christmas season. All the laughing (despite the choking) and fun makes me happy. I love you all a LOT!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan