Slider

Goals // 1.14

December 31, 2013

I’ve noticed a few bloggers writing about their goals recently and it made me think about sharing my own. At first I thought that would be a terrible idea for me! It was scary and did not sound like a fun task at all. Why would I want to post goals for the month ahead for everyone to see so if I don’t complete them I would feel like a complete dummy??? Well, that answered my own question I guess.

The more I thought about it I realized that it would be a great idea to share mare goals with all of you. It will hold me accountable. Make me sit and think about what I want the month ahead to look like. It will make me intentional with my heart and this year. It will also help me complete some of that 101 list! Win/Win if you ask me.



Yes… most of these are on my big list of 101 in 1001 but number two is not. So that is good. I’m excited to see how this first month of goal making goes but I do have high hopes because I am happy about the goals I have made. I think they are well rounded goals… for others, for me but mostly for Him. I want to delight in His goodness during this first month of 2014 and all the months following.
Happy New Year friends!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan