Slider

1 John 4:19

January 28, 2014

When I put number 35 on my 101 in 1001 I couldn't wait to get started on it. I knew that I wanted to make a print of a bible verse for the collage wall in our front hallway but I wasn't sure which one. I spent some time thinking about what verse best represents our home right now. With us being newlyweds and learning how to love each other in a selfless way I wanted the bible verse to be a daily reminder on how to love. I knew instantly which one to use.


As long as we remember that He loved us first and to mirror our love for each other to His kind of love then I think we will love each other well. After all, that love is the most selfless love ever experienced and I want to be thankful for that every day. 

While I was painting I made an accidental smudge. First time painter problems I guess... the more I looked at it the more I realized I wanted a little color anyways. I decided to paint a little red heart to cover the black smudge and I really love the way it turned out. 

Today is also our 4 month anniversary!
It has been a happy four months and I'm so thankful that I have that man to love.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan