Slider

Birthday Littles.

February 11, 2014

Since I took an unexpected hiatus from the blog world last week with all of the Birthday filled nights I thought I would jump back into things with some little moments that made turning 27 happy! I've always loved Birthdays and I really have loved each one even more than the last and that is something to be thankful for. Here are a few of the things that I loved about this one... 

a trip to Atlanta for the incredible Kings of Leon show. Enough said  // my mom's super yummy coconut cake that she somehow surprised me with again // ending the week with a little date night thanks to my sweet hubby // splurging on a LOT of food and thanking the pounds lost during that nasty flu // Having this handsome man be the first person to say Happy Birthday to me and then follow that up with a good morning kiss. Best gift ever. 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan