Slider

Friday Five

March 28, 2014

This week has been one of those weeks where I find myself smiling constantly. Things are just really good right now and I'm so thankful. After the weekend getaway to Charleston I was so happy to come home and work on some projects and enjoy the simple way that I get to live life with my sweet man. He really is such a catch and I thank God for him every single day. Here are some of the things that made me giddy this week...

1// these beautiful finds that I bought during the shopping day on Sunday in Charleston!
Everything found in the clearance section, naturally.


2// enjoying the incredible honey I bought in Charleston! The Winter White Honey is creamy and sweet but not overly sweet. The spicy red chai with a splash of unsweetened vanilla almond milk and a tiny spoon of the creamy honey is seriously the most amazing combination. I'm obsessed!
You can purchase some of this tasty honey here.


3// moving the chicks out to the coop in our garage. Taking baby steps... Once the coop is completely finished and painted we will move it out to the backyard! 


4// purposefully making time for God's Word this week.
It is amazing how much happiness I have felt in my heart because of it.
and seriously, Job is a tough book to read through but I enjoyed it!

5// celebrating six wonderful, married months with Peter today.
Being his wife is one of the most amazing things I have ever been blessed to do and I can't wait to see where the rest of this year will take us! Love you, babe!!
You can find all our Wedding Day details here.


Hope you all have a weekend full of love and all the little things that make you giddy!
See ya on Monday :-)

6 comments:

Cassie Eliya said...

Our weddings days are pretty close then!! :) Congrats to you also!
It is wonderful to see other happily married couples so I'm glad we "met" in this blog world!


The chickens are smelly, messy, but wonderful! We love them... even if they are a lot of work! I think it is worth it but we'll see if I feel the same in a few months when they are laying eggs every day. haha!

Cassie Eliya said...

Thank you!!!

Cassie Eliya said...

It is amazing the difference it makes, right?
thanks for the comment!:)

Cassie Eliya said...

I love how you say "purposely finding time for God's Word" - that's awesome! that's something I've done this week too and it never fails that I have a better week when I do!

Cassie Eliya said...

Happy Happy six months sweet lady. I celebrated six months of married on the 7th of this month and it's been the best six months ever! I love being a wife and being married and love seeing other newlyweds so happy and in love :)!

My husband would be so jealous of your chicken coop. He wants one so badly. Are chickens as messy/dirty as everyone says?

Cassie Eliya said...

gotta love clearance! those necklaces are amazing. happy 6 months as well! have a great weekend

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan