Slider

Goals // 5.14

April 30, 2014



Another month down and now we are heading toward Summer, full speed. I can't believe tomorrow is the first day of May. One of my favorite months and so many exciting things to celebrate ahead. Here's how my goals for April went down, 50% success really is not that great, but I am happy with the ones I did complete!

April Goals
1// update this space with a new blog design
This pretty new space has been visible for most of this month thanks to the design queen, Kelly Hipsher! Let me know if you want her info, I'll gladly pass it along. 

2// finally hang the curtains in the living room
I want to give up, but I will not. 
They will be finished and hanging by the end of May!

3// continue the Total Truth Thursdays link up every week
So much fun and I've really loved this challenge once a week. 
It has taught me to dig deeper with my writing and sharing what is on my heart about each subject!

4// host an Easter lunch at our house
It was such a wonderful day!!! 
See more here if you are interested in the details. 

5// move the chicks out to the back yard
They are out!!! And I blogged a little bit about the move here

6// workout at least three days a week
I just joined the gym... 
So this will be much easier to complete now! 
No excuses!!!

7// plant flowers in our front yard
I'm so disappointed about this but we have gotten a lot of our garden finished
so at least something was accomplished in the yard! 

8// start taking vitamins daily
Nope.... But working on this. 
I still have problems remembering everyday!

 


May Goals
1// hang those darn Curtains in the living room
2// workout at least three days a week
3// celebrate Madison & Zach's wedding
4// celebrate Peter's Birthday
5// complete the #SheReadsTruth, The Risen Christ, study
6// have a cookout/picnic in our back yard


What are some of the goals that you have set for yourself recently?
Any exciting plans for the month ahead??

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

It's a great month for a cookout!

CassieEliya said...

I think so too!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan