Slider

1,460.9688 Days.

May 19, 2014




That is how long I have been a blogger. Crazy! I honestly can't believe it has been four years that I have been sharing my heart and my life here in this space. I feel so much passion about what I do here and there are times when I let it consume me. Most of the time I think about my life experiences by the way I will blog about them later. It can drive Peter crazy sometimes (sorry, babe!!) but I think it is a huge gift to keep all of my special memories here.

I love that I have this outlet to share things and look back on them later. I can't tell you how many times I have looked through all the posts about our honeymoon and remembered all the fun memories we created.

When I think of my little blog world I feel thankful for so many different reasons.
I'm thankful for the pieces of my life that I have here forever, for the connections that I have made because to the words I've shared & I'm thankful to have this outlet so I can share my faith and dependence on God, because He will never fail me. This space has been such a blessing to me and I have Him to thank for all of it.

Today I thought I would do a little throwback to a few of my favorite posts over the past few years. There have been some happy moments that I really loved and I'd love to share them again.

 Snowshoe Weekend (when I knew I wanted to marry Peter) // Girls Trip to Wilmington 

Hope you enjoyed this little walk down memory lane and my sappy thoughts about my Cloud 9. Most of all I want to say thank you to everyone who reads these words that I write. Thank you for all the comments. Thank you for the sweet words of encouragement and support. Thank you for being here. It really means the world to me!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan