Slider

3.5 x 2 Inches of Happy.

June 9, 2014

I'm so happy to say that I feel like a legit blogger right now!! I've been wanting to have some custom business cards made for my blog for a while. There are so many times when I'm talking to someone and my blog comes up somehow. When that happens I normally just jot down the web address on a napkin, corner of a piece of paper or even text them the link but I always thought it would be really neat to have a card to give out instead. Something that has all of my information listed... my email, facebook page, Instagram page and this little website. I honestly look at this space as a part time job for me. No, I don't get paid to do it but I do really love it, and it takes up a lot of time. Part of blogging is all about the marketing and I believe business cards will help. Now, thanks to the wonderful company, tinyprints, I have these beautiful cards! 

this product is c/o Tinyprints
all opinions are honest & my own

The website is very user friendly and I'm so happy with the final product!
Thank you, tinyprints, for the perfect cards. I love them and I can't wait to hand them out!!
+ I can now check this off my 101 in 1001 list.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan