Slider

Nine Month Littles.

June 30, 2014

After nine months of marriage I now know one thing to be true. Marriage is work. But that doesn't mean that it isn't the most rewarding work I've ever done. I constantly think about how I can become more selfless so that I can love Peter better. I try and make sure that I am helping him daily, and I always want to be available for him. I notice the little things that he does for me and I treasure them. I make sure he knows they are appreciated. This thing called marriage is such an amazing gift & it is something that I have grown to love more than I ever thought I could. I didn't think it was possible to love Peter more than I did on our wedding day, but I somehow love him more every day. Living life and spending my days with my favorite person is something I never want to under appreciate. It is good, he is great, and all of these little things make me extremely thankful.


the way Peter knows that I want a long hug if I take my glasses off before the hug begins and he kindly counts to ten inside his head before letting go // the weekend morning routine, he makes coffee and breakfast while I sleep, then he wakes me up when it is almost finished // how the distance during his work weeks away turns two non-phone talkers into those weird chatty phone people // the way he calls me babe, and the fact that he didn't start doing it until our Honeymoon  // our nightly talks before going to sleep in bed, probably my favorite part of every day // having this guy as my forever dance partner



& just for fun, take a look back 
at our 1 Month Littles HERE.

1 comment:

Cassie Lee said...

Oh you two! Matt makes me breakfast on weekends while I sleep too haha we roped ourselves some keepers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan