Slider

The Perfect Summer Dress.

June 12, 2014


You ladies know when you have those moments in a dressing room that are so exciting you have to do a little happy dance? I can’t be the only one. I’m sure we have all had those moments a time or two. Well, this dress caused a serious happy dance when I tried it on for the first time. I fell in love. I’m a big fan of the maxi dress craze and we all know that I’m a fan of Forever21 so when I saw this dress hanging in the store I think I squealed a little bit. It is the perfect summer dress for so many reasons. It flows effortlessly which helps you stay cool. It is loose and comfortable. And of course it is beautiful! Throw on some wedges and some gold jewelry and you have a perfect date night dress. Love it!

and of course it is tons of fun to spin in!! ;)

dress // Forever 21
shoes // Off Broadway
necklace // Ann Taylor
earrings // Old Navy
hair clip // anthropologie
bracelets // Banana Republic & Old Navy
& Mom's hand-me-down

for the weekly trend, Summer Dress!
Thanks ladies!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan