Slider

'merica.

July 3, 2014


Today is my Friday thanks to the wonderful 4th of July holiday tomorrow. Thankful, I am!! We aren't even sure what our plans are for the weekend but those kind of weekends are great after several weeks of planned schedules. When I think about the 4th I automatically think of Old Navy. Every year I find myself checking out what they have in red, white and blue, and they never let me down! Oh, and yes... that is the chicken coop way back there behind our garden. One day I'll let the girls join me for some photos. ;) Hope you all have a great holiday, Happy Independence Day!!!


shirt: Old Navy, skirt: Old Navy,
flip flops: Old Navy, earrings: Forever 21, 
bracelets: Banana Republic (chain) and Old Navy (blue bangle)
nails: Revlon ColorStay, Sunburst  , lips: Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain, Gothic


for the weekly trend, Red, White or Blue!
Thanks ladies!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan