Slider

What's In My Bag.

July 14, 2014


I've always wanted to share one of these posts and when I came across The Circle I finally had a reason to do it (other than the reason of always wanting to do it, of course). I love the idea behind this link up with Kiki!

One of my favorite parts of blogging is the community within it. I love nothing more than finding a new blog that I absolutely love and feeling as if I could be friends with the woman writing it. We have our own little world in this "blogosphere" and I really love that.

So, here we go.... what is in my bag?!?


1// my planner.
First and formost, my Erin Condren Life Planner, and that is exactly what it is. This little book contains my ENTIRE life and I'd lose my head if I didn't have it. Personal, Work, Blog, everything is listed within this book and I love it! It honestly doesn't fit in THIS purse but I always have it with me so I thought it only made sense to share it!


2// lips.
I always keep a stash of lip products in the inside pocket of my bag. Usually one in each shade so I always have something to pop on for a little color. Today this were in my bag...


3// glasses.
These are usually on my face so my case is normally empty in my bag. I love these glasses so much, one of the best buys I've ever made.


4// diva cup.
Okay, since most of you are ladies, (I assume men don't really read this blog, but if you do... Hi, thank you for doing so, and please skip on to number 6 now, k?) I'm going to share a little secret with you. This thing is awesome. Look it up, do your research, buy it, love it & never buy a tampon again! Yes, I know... it's crazy, and you are welcome!


5// prayer journal.
You never know when you might have something come up or a friend gives you a prayer request. I have started to track my prayers in this journal this month and I've loved the process so far.


6// wallet.
I'm a big fan of the hobo line and this wallet is a lifesaver and can also be used as a clutch if you don't need to carry your purse with you. It has a spot for everything you need and even has a special pocket for your phone which I love!


7// iPhone.
Seriously, what would I do without this thing?


And that's it... except for all the receipts/trash that I tossed out before taking the photos above. ;)
What is in your bag?!? Link up over HERE and share with The Circle!!
In Its Time

7 comments:

amber said...

i am SO glad you shared your EC life planner a couple years ago because mine is a lifesaver!
i have never heard of a diva cup! i just googled it, and i'll have to research it a little more, but hmm.. it seems (for lack of a better word) interesting!

Kiki said...

Ooh, I've heard a lot of good things about the EC planners! I know a lot of teachers, bloggers, and just people in general who love them so I just might have to get one someday. :) They're so pretty!


And I also love your glasses, too. I need a new prescription and new cute glasses are at the top of my wishlist now.


Thanks for linking up! :)

Susannah said...

I LOVE your phone case!!! Where did you get it!?!?! :-)

CassieEliya said...

I actually found it on Amazon... I will search for the link and let you know if I find it again! :)

CassieEliya said...

They are wonderful planners and speaks to the paper organizational part of my my heart! ;)
Definitely check out the Kate Spade line of eye glasses, they are so pretty and I love mine!!


thanks for the link up! :) Feel free to link up here anytime with our In The Word link up. No prompts or guidelines, just anything that the Lord is putting on year heart. The link up is live every Tuesday and open all week long.

Aubrey said...

I heard of something similar to the diva cup (the moon cup) a while ago and have thought of trying it but haven't gotten on board yet. Does it work well?

CassieEliya said...

It definitely took some getting used to and for the first month I wasn't completely sold but by the end of the second month I loved it! So much easier and healthier!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan