Slider

100 Days of Happy // pt.10

August 9, 2014

Well, it's the end.
I can't think of a better day to share the last of my happies since I am leaving today for a Charleston vacation for a FULL week!! That defintiely makes me happy! The past 100 days have been a lot of fun and I have loved finding the little, happy moments in every single day!
.....here are my happies for days 91-100!




91// feeling better after feeling sick
92// dark chocolate and almond cookie with my chai tea
93// freshly brewed cofffe thanks to Peter
94// cooking with our homemade dried peppers
95// watching football on a Sunday night
96// packing for vacation
97// almond body butter.... Oh my 
98// prosciutto grilled cheese for dinner
99// shaved ice in downtown Greenville with friends
100// ending my list of happies the way I started, in His word 


I loved that I started this journy of finding happiness every day for 100 days in a row with a bible study and then I ended it the same way. I know that this is where my true happiness is found, in His word. I might find happiness in little things like food, drinks, things I wear, people I love, and places I see but in the core of my being I know that the true happiness I find in my heart is because of my Maker. He is my pure happiness. The happy that will never leave me because I carry it within myself everywhere I go.

pt.1 // pt.2 // pt.3 // pt.4 // pt.5 // pt.6 // pt.7 // pt.8 // pt.9

2 comments:

Cassie Lee said...

Have a great vacation!!!

CassieEliya said...

woohoo!!! we will!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan