Slider

Friend Package 01

August 13, 2014

I was pretty excited when I edited my 101 in 1001 list and changed my journal writing to gift giving. It is so much more fun to give gifts to those you love, right? I mean, journal writing just gives you hand cramps and I already do so much writing here that I just didn't have the desire to write more in a journal.

I'm really excited to share the gift packages after I send them because one of my love languages is most definitely gift giving. There is an art to gifts and I love to make my own little mark with the packaging and thought behind each little surprise. This is my first gift package that I've ever sent out and I'm glad that I decided to send my first to my sweet friend, Cassie!


One of my favorite things about getting married was finding all kinds of things with my new last name initial so I stocked up on a few B things for Cassie and her new last name. I also FINALLY sent her some of the burlap placemats from my wedding that I have been promising to send her ever since the wedding, only 10 months later! Oops, better late than never.


Both Cassie and I had been searching Etsy for the Long Distance Friend mugs after seeing one on Instagram and she found Tickled Teal Paperie. The mugs were perfect and exactly what we wanted but I didn't make much of a fuss over them so I could surprise her and put one in this package. 
And of course I bought one for myself too...

To purchase a mug of your own or for a long distance friend check out Tickled Teal Paperie
and use the code, SHOPTICKLEDTEAL for 10% off of anything in the shop!

It was a lot of fun to package everything up so she can have several surprises, even after opening the box!
I only wish I could have seen her face when she received it!!! 

1 comment:

Jayda said...

Ah, such a fun package!! I love those mugs :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan