Slider

In The Word // September Study Plan

August 26, 2014

Time for a new month of the Chronological Study!!

& thanks to Cassie for adding the sweet little shout out on the 28th!
{I can't believe it's almost a year!!}

I have loved this study so much. It has been good, hard, but so needed. I'm still behind, but I am still loving it! I love hearing from those who are doing this with us. Receiving emails and texts about today's reading or the next month's schedule, it makes me smile and it makes my heart so happy to know there are others on this journey with us. That is exactly what we prayed for. 

So, link up and join us! 
Share what you have learned during the past month with this study
or anything the Lord has taught you recently. 
We'd love to hear it :) 
  photo sagetheblogsweetnessitself.png
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan