Slider

closet confidential.

September 5, 2014

I'm pretty excited to dive into my closet and share some things with you for The Circle link up this month! This is only my second Circle post but I'm looking forward to linking up with Kiki every month. It is such a fun way to find new blogs and all of the themes are so interesting! Last month was What's in my Bag so it only makes sense to get a little bit more nosy and peek in my closet, right? 


this little shirt from my elementary school! 
I love it and it hardly fits me now but I can't get rid of it. 
Maybe my kids will want a vintage shirt from their Momma on day? HA!



this sweater from some outlet shopping in Charleston while we were on vacation. 
I really love Kenneth Cole and I was super excited to find this on the sale rack for $14!


besides my wedding dress....? Definitely my Hunter Boots. 
I hardly EVER buy anything full price because I love a good sale 
but these were a Christmas gift a few years ago and I absolutely love them!!


I think I found this shirt on sale for $6 but I love it!!
I can wear it to work with a suit and then also wear it on the weekends
with jeans or shorts or even a skirt. It is so wearable and super comfortable!


this gorgeous dress that I bought for one of my bridal showers 
at the BCBG Outlet in Charleston a few years ago. 
I knew it would be perfect for one of the wedding events 
and I only paid $25 for it when it was originally $280!


one// super comfy chambray, 
two//  black washed skinnies, 
three// black and white striped dress!




In Its Time
check out the link up and join in the fun!

3 comments:

Nicole Maxfield said...

I love it! I'm totally on the hunt for the perfect chambray top, but I can't seem to find any that button up over my boobs, haha!

CassieEliya said...

Thanks!! :) I buy all my button down shirts at Old Navy! they have the best fit and the price is always great!

Chelsea said...

That sweater is AMAZING!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan