Slider

Savannah Weekend // pt.2

September 19, 2014

Here we go with the last blog post about Savannah, or at least for now.... I'm hoping to sneak away to Savannah again with my handsome man sometime soon. Anyways, back to this trip!!

The nights in Savannah were beautiful and the food was even better. On Friday night we did some sightseeing and stumbled upon a corner restaurant for a drink but after seeing the menu we knew we had to have dinner. I had the BEST Shrimp and Grits I've ever had in my life and after a cup of coffee we enjoyed a show at the Old Savannah Theater. It really was such a fun night! 


Saturday night was an entire different world in downtown Savannah! It was loud and busy, and after searching for a VERY long time, we finally found a parking spot. It was conveniently across the street from an amazing pizza spot and we were craving pizza. NY style, as big as your face, and cheeeeaaap. Perfection! Add a beer and some live music down the street and we had another fun night!

^^ this pesto...... Oh. My.
the waitress told us that their homemade pesto was incredible, so we clearly asked for a sample.
& I might have had some dreams about it since we've been home.

^^ this sweet little horse named, Guinness, turned and posed for me!


Sunday was the perfect shady day for last minute sightseeing and some souvenir shopping. 
We walked down the beautiful streets lined with the gorgeous live oak trees before our ride home. 


Such a wonderful trip and I loved every second of making memories with my Mom.
We are thinking that next year's trip will be in Charlotte....?
Any fun places you all would like to recommend?? We are all ears!

2 comments:

Pam Pridmore Graybeal said...

Love you with my WHOLE heart!!!!!

Cassie Lee said...

YOU TWO ARE THE CUTEST EVER!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan