Slider

Sights + Seats // Tealoha

September 3, 2014

I'm so excited to start this new series on my blog to share some new favorites of mine. After a lot of discussion and help from my husband with a fun name {like always, because his brain is a good one} I have decided on Sights + Seats! I love to explore cities and find fun new places to take a seat in and get comfortable while I take in all the sights around me. The food, the atmosphere, the people I'm with... all of it is so wonderful and I love the idea of sharing my new favorite places with all of you. Naturally, I am starting this series in my sweet city of Greenville, SC! 

My friend Whitney bought a Living Social for the Tea Tasting that takes place every Wednesday at 6PM at Tealoha. I wasn't really sure what to expect but I thought it was the perfect way to give this spot a try. I pass it every single day on the way to work and I've always wondered what it was like. I was excited to try it out for the first time with Whitney, my Mom and Peter! So thankful for my friend that found this great idea and wanted to share it with all of us. Thanks, Whitney!!

^^ me in the reflection, mom inside. 
Love this picture! 

^^ beautiful decor & delicious White Cherry tea that I bought!

^^ yummy desserts!

^^ enjoying the Snowflake Tea Latte which was SOOOO good!
{coconutty black tea with steamed milk and organic sugar cane syrup}


It's not safe how close this place is to my office. I know I will make this a weekly splurge once those winter months come to Greenville so I can warm up with one of those amazing Snowflake Tea Latte drinks!! 
Mmm, just another reason to get excited for Fall!

3 comments:

Cassie Lee said...

How fun! Add this to our list of to dos when we visit! Hahaha

allisonramsing said...

This place looks so fun!

CassieEliya said...

ohhhh, I will!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan