Slider

Back Hall (& bathroom) Re-Do // Part Two

October 27, 2014

We are in the first stages of our planning process for our back hallway & half bath renovation. I get so excited when I think about the changes that will take place. This will completely change feel and style of our home once it is completed. Everything about it right now screams 70's because that was when our house was built, and we don't think there has been any significant updates since then. There's only so much a gallon of paint could do, am I right? This has been the #1 item on my To Do List since we moved in because this is the area that everyone uses when they visit. My wishlist items are below....


I can't wait to see how things turn out and share the process here! 

Any advice, ideas or suggestions??
I'd love to hear them :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan