Slider

Five Favorites // on my face

October 31, 2014


A couple of weeks ago, I shared my top five fall beauty favorites, and I really loved writing that post. Thankfully, it also seemed that a lot of you loved reading it. So, I thought it would be fun to create a little series where I share Five of my favorite things on Fridays. I know this probably won't happen every Friday but if I have something to share, it will be a great way to do it. Keeping up with the beauty favorites, I wanted to share my top five face products that I use practically every day.


This stuff is my saving grace for my face. It is creamy and smooth but you can hardly see you have it on your face, besides how naturally awesome your face looks after using it. It literally stays all day. Even after 9 hour days at work (and the dreadful, let me hold my face up with my hand move, most of the day) I always look the same at 6PM as I did at 9AM and that is a big deal.
I will say, I have heard mixed reviews and have been told by a few people that it made them break out like crazy. BUT, I think it is worth a shot since it isn't expensive.


Falsies Mascara // Maybelline
After trying many different kinds of mascara I always go back to this one. I then usually want to kick myself from ever straying away because it is so awesome. It makes my lashes look super long, it doesn't flake, and it truly holds the curl all day. I can instantly tell a difference when I have this mascara on. Some people have even asked if I use false lashes when I am wearing it.
Guess it loves up to it's name!


I use the transparent version of this powder and it does exactly what it says... you stay matte all day! I dust this all over my face after my foundation and concealer before applying the rest of my makeup and then I touch my t-zone with a little extra once I'm finished with my face. I really keeps everything in place without looking like a thick powder. Love the transparent formula for this product!


Brow Tint Pen // Milani
This magic pen has changed my life. Seriously... I used to HATE doing my eyebrows but this makes that task so easy, and dare I say, fun! I keep the pen in a jar with all of my brushes with the tip pointed down so it hasn't dried out once. I've been using the pen for several months and it hasn't even started to dry out. That is a steal for something that is less than $10!
I also use the pen for a super thin liner really close to my lashes to make them look more full if I'm going for a natural, weekend makeup look.


Colour Crush Eye Shadow // The Body Shop
And for my last item, the only thing that I use almost every day that is not a drugstore brand.
I love The Body Shop makeup products just as much as their skincare/bath & body products because they are such great quality for a great price. All of the Colour Crush eye shadows are awesome but my favorite is the Champagne and Gold shade. It gives you just enough shimmer but no glitter that falls on your cheeks, which can be hard to find.
Also, if you have green eyes, I suggest trying the Grape Expectations. It instantly makes my green eyes pop and that's never a bad thing.


What are your favorite face products!?!

2 comments:

emma said...

thanks so much for sharing this stuff Cassie! I've been needing to get some new mascara so I may have to check it out ;)

CassieEliya said...

Thank you for the comment!! :) best mascara ever, hope you like it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan