Slider

our little family.

November 4, 2014

When we scheduled our 1 Year Anniversary photo shoot with Red Apple Tree (who also did our engagement & wedding day photos) we knew that we wanted some back yard photos to capture what we love most about our home. I know that I've swooned about our backyard before but it was literally the selling point for our house when we saw it for the first time.

{Photos are property of Living on Cloud Nine blog, 
& are artistic property of Red Apple Tree Photography
I remember talking to Peter about all of his dreams for the backyard and getting butterflies when I thought about spending weekends in the yard with him. The possibility of having chickens, a big garden, backyard parties; all of it sounded so wonderful. Now, looking at what we have created makes me so happy. I love how these photos capture that. Our love for this life we have created. The crazy chickens that we love have become our little family. It is such a wonderful blessing and I thank God for the opportunity to live this life with the man of my dreams.

Outfit Details:
shirt // Old Navy
jeans // Old Navy
boots // Hunter Boots
scarf // World Market
hairpin // Anthropologie

13 comments:

Cassie Lee said...

The sweetest!

amber said...

ahhhh, i love these photos!

CassieEliya said...

YOU are sweet!! :)

CassieEliya said...

Thank you!!! I can't wait to frame some!

Susannah said...

Oh goodness, these pictures are gorgeous!

Miranda | Miranda's Notebook said...

You have a beautiful blog! And congratulations on your anniversary! What perfect pictures to celebrate it.

Leah Mancl said...

These turned out great! So relaxed and chill. I love them!

Kiki said...

Cassie, my goodness, you're stunning! So many gorgeous photos of such a cute couple. :) I loved looking through your photos (the indoor ones with the cake topper, too!) but really love the warmth of these outside shots. What a great anniversary idea!

CassieEliya said...

Thank you!!! I love how they turned out! :)

CassieEliya said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment!! :)

CassieEliya said...

Thanks!! I wanted them to come across just the way we are so I'm glad you thought they were relaxed and chill... I like to think that is how we are together. ha!

CassieEliya said...

Kiki!!! You are so sweet! Thank you! :)
It was so much fun to capture "us" with these photos! I have one more set of pictures coming tomorrow that I love just as much as the others!
And I always tell people to buy Hunters. They are THE BEST! I never go in our backyard without them on so it only made sense to wear them in these photos. :)

Kiki said...

I can't wait to see the other set of photos! They all look spectacular, that's for sure!


I'm actually looking for a good high-quality rain boot and I've always thought of Hunters but am always unsure since they're so pricey! But to hear that you wear yours all the time in your backyard has me intrigued (especially since I'd wear mine on the playground at work all the time and outside walking the dog, too!). :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan