Slider

Lately. {Christmas Edition}

December 23, 2014

The past several weeks have been full of Christmas fun so I thought it would be easier to just combine all of the holiday cheer in to one post! I had plans to share each fun event separately but since I have been so sick, I didn't have a chance to document the events as much as I hoped. Let me just say, being sick around the holidays is really annoying. I'm so glad that I'm feeling better so I can enjoy the rest of the fun in 2014!

The first party of every year is always Peter's work party. I love to get dressed up and have a fun night out with my man which always includes a few drinks, some food, dancing and this year was extra special with the awesome Caricature Artist that his office hired!


Next up was the 7th Annual Ornament Exchange but I seriously felt like death during the party. I felt so bad that I forgot my ornament at home and had nothing to play the game with! I was pretty bummed but I made the most of it and then left early to go home and get some sleep.


I was so thankful to feel like a completely different person the next night for a little more Christmas fun with some of my favorite people!! I love these women so much and I really cherish all the memories and laughs that we have together. 


This time of year if my favorite because of all the events and the people that surround you!
I am so blessed by such amazing family and friends!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan