Slider

Sick Littles.

December 22, 2014

To be completely honest with you, the past two weeks have been terrible. Finally, on Wednesday of last week I started to feel like myself again. My nose wasn't constantly red from tissues and I slept through the night for a couple of nights in a row. Both of those things are important and make me a much happier person. But, like always, when I'm having a string of crappy days, I try my best to find the happy in them. I work hard to keep a smile on my face even when I want to curl up in the bed and hit snooze all day long. Here are a few of the little things that kept me going……


the way that Peter can make me laugh till I cry, even when I feel like I might cry from feeling like crap – yes, that is a gift // the massive amounts of hot tea that I have consumed lately // gilmore girls and how watching that show always makes me think that I'm funnier because I pretend that I can talk fast and be witty like Lorelei Gilmore, if only I could pull it off // the slow season at work which made the whole "working while almost being dead" thing a lot easier // finally finding the energy to clean the house and finish decorating // a lot of lunch dates with people I love during the holiday season, especially a sushi lunch date with my Mom


Hope the past two weeks were happy for YOU.
Back to the regular blogging this week, thank goodness! I've missed it!!

2 comments:

Lauren Foster said...

oh man, so sorry you have been feeing crappy. that is the worst! hope you get lots of rest this week!

CassieEliya said...

Thank you, I am finally feeling back to myself this week!! So thankful!
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan