Slider

Thanksgiving 2014.

December 2, 2014

Thanksgiving is about being thankful for a lot of things, and I'm very thankful for all the food. We started Thanksgiving off with a bang, thanks to the waffles and the perfect quiche at the Eliya home. We did this last year and also for Christmas and I really love it. Starting the day with some delicious food and yummy coffee is a must on a holiday. I also love traditions so the fact that this has happened two years in a row will make this a true tradition, now! 

PS, this quiche is the ONLY thing that makes me excited for breakfast.
Well, that and coffee, of course!


Lunch was the normal Thanksgiving with a Middle Eastern twist thanks to Peter's side of the family. All of my favorites were on the table. Stuffed Grape Leaves, big salad, the best stuffing ever and super yummy gravy. Mmmm, all of it was delicious. 

^^ My sweet little nephew was pretty delicious, too! Love that boy!  


And on to the Thanksgiving dinner. All of my favorite casseroles, tasty turkey and even some ham this year at my Mom's house. It all was SO GOOD and I didn't regret one bite. I do regret trying to make Mac n' Cheese for the second year in a row. That stuff is just NOT my thing. I give up...

^^ my mom makes the BEST turkey!!!!


I'm looking forward to a little more Thanksgiving next weekend with my Dad's family. 
I'm so glad we were able to split it up this year and see everyone!! Thankful, thankful, thankful.
Hope you had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!!!

8 comments:

Ash @ The Nashvillian said...

This makes me want to have Thanksgiving again! It all looks so delicious!


If you're interested, I launched a brand new link-up today and would love to include this post! :)

Alyssa said...

That quiche!!!!! YUM!!!

Ash @ The Nashvillian said...

I k now I've already commented here, but I just wanted to stop by and personally thank you for linking up to Two For Tuesdays! :)

Chelsea said...

Yum! Everything looks so good!

CassieEliya said...

It was all delicious!! :)

CassieEliya said...

THE BEST! I need to post the recipe sometime....

CassieEliya said...

Thank you for the invite, I will keep it in mind for the weeks ahead!!

CassieEliya said...

IT WAS!!! Mmmmm!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan