Slider

Goals // 1.15

January 1, 2015



December Recap
1// Officially catch up on my reading so I'm ready for a new month in Januaryso thankful to be caught up and ready this month! 

2// Decorate the house during the first week of December: well, the terrible cold that hit our house made this impossible, but everything did get finished..... eventually. 

3// Mail out Christmas CardsDONE! and I loved all of the beautiful cards we received!

4// Share the completed 1/2 bath and back hall renovationI shared part 1, and part two will be coming very soon!! It is so beautiful!

5// Clean out the garage: yeeaaa.... not completely finished with this but we will work on it this month!

6// VitaminsI've realized the easiest way to do this is to keep them in the bathroom so I can take them after washing my face at night and before brushing my teeth!


and some new goals for this fresh new month.....
January Goals
1// Stay on track with this month's reading
2// Clean the garage
3// Pray through the Prayers for my Husband
4// Start meal planning/grocery shopping
5// Complete the 3 Day Refresh


Happy New Year!!!
what goals do you have for this month,
or this year?!?

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Meal planning is on my list for 2015--maybe this time I'll get the hang of it!

CassieEliya said...

It is so hard!!!

Danielle Dunn said...

Love the Prayers for My Husband Idea - def joining you on this! :) Also, I did the 3 day Refresh a couple of months ago here is a link to my thoughts on it & my results: http://stylecrushdiaries.blogspot.com/2014/12/fitnessfiles-3-day-cleanse-review.html
Have you done it yet?! I would love to hear your thoughts! I'm a meat lover so it was hard and the whole no coffee things about killed me! But the results were worth it I felt so much better after!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan