Slider

Friday Five.

March 20, 2015

Well, after a few weeks off from my Friday Five thanks to the CRAZY & busy times lately, I'm very glad to be back in a routine here! I've missed making time for this blog but that is been impossible recently. Making time takes time, ya know? So now that things are settled a bit I can take my moments to breath and type. It's a wonderful thing! Hope you all had an awesome week, here are a few of the things that made me smile.....

lunch dates in downtown greenville with gorgeous weather
and a sweet friends a lot this week! 


meeting a new, sweet baby, and buying over 20 cloth diapers
from her mommy that didn't need them!!!


all the sweet friends that have donated their maternity clothes,
it has really meant so much to me.
All the bags and tubs full make my heart so happy!


Jesus, decaf coffee & girl time! 


The spring weather and my pretty new DIY wreath to celebrate!

4 comments:

Sarah Emily said...

I love that wreath! It is gorgeous. Have a fabulous weekend

Sarah

coffeeandglitter14.blogspot.com

CassieEliya said...

Thank you!! :) Pinterest wins, again!
Hope your weekend is beautiful!!

Teresa Stone Willis said...

I love the wreath, too. I am going to check your pinterest page now!

CassieEliya said...

haha, thanks!! I can give you details if you need. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan