Slider

Friday Five.

April 3, 2015

This week has been a long week compared to last week's short vacation week with friends. But, it has still been a good week. Spring Break is happening right now for most of Greenville so work has been steady but quiet. The nights have been filled with relaxing and cleaning so we can prepare for Easter this weekend. I'm so excited to host the family at our house! Hope you all had a great week and that your Easter weekend is wonderful. Here are a few things that made me smile this week....

fresh blooms on the plum tree + fresh eggs in the coop. 
Spring is the here!


Solo lunch dates on sunny days are wonderful! 


The best cream for my belly...
(And the rest of my body!!)


enjoying the bright colors in the guest bathroom,
even after our guests have left.


Cobb salads, my latest obsession!

2 comments:

Brita Long said...

Your photos are so beautiful! And yes, I'm quite fond of solo lunch dates myself.

CassieEliya said...

Thank you!! :) sometimes they are just needed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan