Slider

Goals // 4.15

April 1, 2015




March Update
1// Start setting aside time for my bible reading. - Time is still sneaking away but I am doing a bible study with the girls from my community group and that has been wonderful! I do however need to make more time for bible reading.

2// Get back to a regular blogging schedule. - I definitely wasn't wanting to go back to five days a week but the 2-3 days a week have been perfect for my schedule now. 

3// Have the best time ever with Cassie & Matt when they visit!! - I shared some of the fun details about our trip HERE, yesterday. 

4// Make something for Easter decorations. - My new spring wreath on the door was the perfect touch of Easter on the house that can stay up for several months. I also have some fun decoration ideas in my head for Easter lunch with the family!!

5// Welcome my second trimester (TODAY!!!)! - I really can't believe I'm already in the second trimester! Before I know it I will be holding this sweet baby in my arms!!



April Goals
1// Clean out the junk room to get ready for the nursery!
2// Host Easter lunch at our house.
3// Give Katie and baby Wyatt a shower!
4// Finish the Ezer Study.
5// Meet our new baby nephew!
6// Help Peter in the garden.

2 comments:

Cassie Lee said...

You're going to have a packed month!

CassieEliya said...

Yep!!! It is one crazy month and we don't slow down till mid May for just a couple of weeks before we pick it back up again! haha :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan