Slider

Little Lady or Little Man.

April 23, 2015

Tomorrow is the big day. The day that we find out what our little one is!!!
It makes me laugh that I thought I could wait till their birthday to find out,
I have no idea what I was thinking.
I'm so excited to find out and spend the day with Peter, just the two of us.
I thought it would be nice to write a little letter to our babe before we know for sure what
we will be having. One last letter without a name, just our little peanut!




April 20, 2015

little peanut,
I can't believe we will know what you are in just four days. It is so crazy and exciting. You already have so many people who love you, and they don't even know you yet. They ask about you and talk about you all the time. You are so cherished.

I've always been the one to believe that I will be a Momma to boys. That's just what I have pictured and what I have dreamed about. That is until you came along. I can't quite explain it but I have felt with most of my heart that you are a sweet baby girl. This took me by surprise since I never expected that to happen. Sometimes I go back and forth but at the end of the day I'm still settled on the fact that you will be our little lady. Of course if you turn out to be our little man, that will rock my world, but also make me so incredibly happy. YOU make me happy no matter what.

No matter what you are, I know one thing for sure, you are LOVED. You will be our baby and we can't wait to see what God made you to be for us and for His kingdom. We know that His plan is good and we are so thankful to be a part of this big and important plan. You are so important and you will make us more significant just by your first breath. My heart almost hurts because it is so excited to know you more and hold you in my arms.
September will be such a sweet month!

Can't wait to see you soon and find out if you are our little lady, or our little man.

Love, momma.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan