Slider

Sights + Seats // Egg Harbor Cafe

April 22, 2015


While in Atlanta we went to get some breakfast at our families favorite spot! I was excited since breakfast is this new and amazing love of mine during the past few weeks of this pregnancy. My sister-in-law, Joy, kept talking about how amazing Egg Harbor Cafe's biscuits were and I couldn't wait to try them. The restaurant was a big place but you still got that cozy feeling thanks to the sweet staff and quiet nooks for seating. And the food, it was wonderful. The biscuits were really, really good... possibly one of the best I've ever had. Oh, and their breakfast potatoes. I may have almost ordered a to-go order for later. Almost.

^^^ & these two, I love it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan