Slider

Father's Day 2015.

June 24, 2015

This Father's Day was a special day, for obvioius reasons. It was so fun to celebrate my dad and my husband for the first time, together. Last year we started a little tradition of a manly meal of steaks, potatoes and a salad (my dad's favorite combo) and I was happy to keep that tradition going this year. Peter loves to grill so it is a perk for him also. A little, here honey - cook us some awsome steaks because you rock at it - the kind of gift that keeps on giving! I decided to stick to chicken since I can't enjoy a medium rare steak these days... sigh.


It was a great night and I loved celebrating both of these men this year. Of course thinking about next year and having little Solomon with us makes me want to burst with excitement, but until then I will rub my belly and thank the Lord for all He has done. Hope you all had a wonderful Father's day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan