Slider

Pregnancy Post // month eight.

July 21, 2015

things are getting real around here.....
so excited to be getting closer to the end and meeting our baby boy!

Weeks 29 - 32


I completely failed with week 32! Peter was traveling at the beginning of the week,
and we were on vacation during the end of the week so I was very busy and very tired!

Some questions we've been asked

are you getting nervous // no, but I am definitely getting ready! I'm at the point now when I constantly think about when he is going to come and trying my best to be patient because I'm excited to see when he will arrive. I know I still have several weeks to go, so being patient is key.

how long are you taking off of work // we recently decided that my last day before maternity leave will be August 28th so I can relax and get ready for baby boy if he doesn't join us earlier than then. I will be taking 8 weeks leave and I'll decide during that time if I want to go back. I've always loved the idea of being a stay at home mom and I can't imagine not loving it, but I know there are women who think they will love it and are more than ready to go back to work. I think that is one of the best parts of maternity leave, you can decide what is best for you and your family.

4 comments:

Cassie Lee said...

YOU AREN'T NERVOUS? NOW I'M WORRIED ABOUT YOU hahaha

CassieEliya said...

hahaha, I might get there eventually but right now it is all excitement! :D

Shannon Jenkins said...

You are getting so close! You are definitely glowing too! So happy to hear youre not nervous!

<3 Shannon
Upbeat Soles

CassieEliya said...

Seriously close!!!! :D thank you for your sweet comment, it is such an exciting time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan